Thursday, September 8, 2011

My @SS!

When you’re standing in front of the mirror before or after you take a shower and you’re naked, do you like what you see? I’m sure that everyone who reads this will say “NO”! I’m sure you’ll take the time to turn around and check out the dimple(s) you have on your butt or look at you’re saddle bags. If you don’t, no need to worry, I’ve look at mine enough for you! In fact, I’ve even named the dimple on my left cheek…Her name is Debbie! Yes, Debbie the Dimple!
Here’s the problem, I work out all the time and I swear my @ss is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s! Here’s the kicker, I work out all the damn time too! So, as Eric tells me on a regular basis “it’s my diet”! Yes, I could live on carrots, celery sticks, and wheat grass smoothies…but I don’t want to. I enjoy eating, IN FACT….I LOVE EATING! I plan almost every meal while eating breakfast HA!
Truth be told, I like Debbie and I’m happy with the way I look. Even if I’m a little curvy and know I should shed a few lbs, I’m still happy with the way that I look! Now, I’m not saying that if you’re overweight continue eating! I’m saying find your happy-medium. If you like to indulge in Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, make sure you limit your intake and walk an extra mile to be able to “cheat”!
In my opinion, being too skinny is just as bad as being obese! So while I continue to bust my butt in the gym and on the road (riding & running), I’m ok if with it if Debbie tags along J!
Thanks for reading!
XoXo,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I love your @SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Kristen. I would marry Serena Williams and her @ss if she said yes. LOL. Keep doing what you are doing and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new survey was down and American Men no longer like skinny blondes. After all the facts were tallied up, the majority of men like women who
    1. Have dark hair
    2. Wear a 8-10 in pants
    3. Have blue eyes.

    It's a weird combo, but that's the new trend men want now. Skinny minnies are out, curvy women are in a high demand! Love ya cous.

    ReplyDelete