Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Golden Rule

For some reason, i'm drawing a complete _____ tonight when it comes to updating my blog so I think i'll just ramble on until I have that "Aaaa Haaaa" moment :)!!

Aaaaaa Haaaaaa......You know this topic has kind of been weighing on my heart pretty heavily lately so I think i'll just put it out there.

Sometimes I wonder why there are incredibly judgmental bitter, mean, rude, hateful, arrogant, nasty, soulless people in this world..... We've all come across people that are downright hateful and/or negative-judgmental. I generally ask myself, why does he/she act that way or consider themselves to be superior to others? I'm sure you've all come across someone who is never happy and always walking around with a chip on their shoulder. I know I have (recently - unfortunately)...and it drives me CrAzY! Because truth of the matter is, their soul is just as valuable as mine and it's priceless....We are all equals here...every single one of us. My soul is worth just as much as the Dalai Lama, the homeless man downtown or the prostitutes in Vegas.....There is no reason to be mean, hateful, or judgmental to anyone you come across because we are ALL equals!

I honestly and wholeheartedly try to practice the Golden Rule "Treat others as you would like to be treated". Is that not the most basic fundamental of human rights?!?! Think about it.........It's impossible to live a pleasant life if you're a negative person or surround yourself with negative energy. So if you have any negative people or energy in your life, simply remove it!

I love you all and thanks for reading :)!

Sweet Dreams,
Xoxo
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment